1. Operating environment
- Windows 32-and 64-bit: Windows 7, Windows 8.x, Windows 10, Windows 11
- macOS v10.6 or higher, Linux 32-and 64-bit
Firefox (45and later), Edge (38and later), Opera (36and later), Safari (9.1and later)
- All browsers are supported only to the extent that they provide HTML5 and SVG technologies that meet product requirements.
- Only browsers running in iOS, Android, Windows Phone, and other mobile environments that follow the latest Web standards,
Browsers and web views that do not meet the criteria from which some sources are unclear are restricted.
- iOS mobile environments only support file uploads by default; Safari (13+) browsers support single file downloads in iOS(13+),but not multiple file downloads.
(A single file download is not supported in a cross-domain environment.)
- For Internet Explorer, compatibility mode is not supported.
- Support is not available if the product cannot provide functionality due to changes in the browser's own technical specifications.
- Windows 32- and 64-bit : Windows XP(only 32-bit), Windows Vista(only 32-bit), Windows 7, Windows 8.x, Windows 10
- Internet Explorer(ActiveX enable and 32-bit process Standard mode) : IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11
- The 64-bit operating environment of Internet Explorer is not eligible for formal support.
- Compatibility mode is not supported.
- You must register as a trusted site to support some features.
: Windows 32- and 64-bit: Windows 7, Windows 8.x, Windows 10, Windows 11
: MacOS v10.13.6 or later
: Supports Edge (38 and later), Chrome (49 and later), Firefox (45 and later), Opera (36 and later), Safari (12 and later, and MacOS only.)
: Multi-module supports IE11, and IE-modules supports IE10, IE11.
: Internet Explorer does not support Compatibility mode.
: HD applications cannot be called on non-secure websites according to the 'Private Network Access' specification.
- pure web technology Since it is based on HTML / SVG, no separate deployment is necessary.
- Provides a page for downloading Client installation files via Internet services (IIS, apache, tomcat, etc), and enables installation of ActiveX using installation files. It is easy to install using a dedicated installation file and provides a page where you can download the installation file via web link.
- HD Application: Provides a page to download OS-specific installation files via a web link.