About DEXTUpload NJ
DEXTUploadNJ is an HTTP protocol-based server-side component that supports file upload from a web browser to a web server. It can be used in a servlet or Java Server Page (JSP) environment based on the Java platform. It is a Java version of DEXTUpload product which is served by more than 10,000 sites with the highest performance and reliability among domestic and international upload components. We recommend that you provide high-performance file upload and download services by applying to various web business environments serviced by Java environment.
1. Supports powerful file upload
- Supports large file upload up to 2GB
- Fast upload and low system resources with JAVA technology and optimal parsing algorithms
- Remove Unprocessed Temporary Files When Uploading Multiple Files.
- Supports overwriting, saving with new name, and automatic folder creation for uploaded files.
- Supports file upload with various form data.
- Supports uploadable file filtering and individual/full capacity limit setting.
- Flexible handling of filtered files.
- Supports for the seamless processing of form data and file names in Unicode.
- Supports unlimited high-capacity (more than 2GB) uploads in conjunction with our client products (DEXTUploadNX, DEXTUploadX5).
- Bulk upload setup completed with Web.xml setup only.
- Provides a dedicated Resolver class for uploading files in a Spring Web MVC Framework environment.
2. File download support
- Supports Partial Content Download.
- Supports for Partial Content Download with Range Header Only.
- Files can be downloaded at all time without being opened in the browser.
- Download files based on java.io.InputStream.
- Provides a dedicated View class for downloading files in Spring Web MVC Framework environment.
3. Support for image processing
- It can display the copyright of the image file by processing the water mark.
- Converts image files to thumbnails and scales to suit your desired size.
- Image can be flipped or rotated.
- Supports for format conversion (Convert to IBMP, JPG, GIF, PNG format).
- EXIF data support for JPG images.
1. Environment supporting Java servlet
2. JRE 1.6 or higher
3. Spring Framework 3.0.5.Release or higher
※ Supported environments tested by default are as follows. In case of other system environment, it is
recommended to test the main functions, and if necessary, please contact us in advance.
||Any OS that supports Java-based WAS
||Tomcat, WebLogic, Websphere, JBoss, Jeus
- v2.4.0 (Release date: Dec 15, 2020)
- 1. Improvements
1.1. supports you to rename files to be compressed
- 2. Patches
2.1. Fixed some error messages
- v2.3.2 (Release date: Aug 14, 2019)
- 1. Patches
1.1. Fixed an issue where some domain license authentication keys were not recognized correctly
- v2.3.1 (Release date: May 30, 2019)
- 1. Patches
1.1. Remove Test Code
1.2. Modifying the phenomenon that temporary files are not removed when the compact option is true
- v2.3.0 (Release date: March 19, 2019)
- 1. Improvements
1.1. Mitigate Range Header Inspection
1.2. Deployment Package Korea/British/Japanese Multilingual Integration
2.1. Change client cache control expiration policy to apply max-age only
2.2. Change client default expiration date to 1 day
2.3. Correcting the issue of reading the Range Header Range.
2.4. Correcting the problem of changing to '%20' if the file name you want to download contains the '+' character.